Vision and Values
Our vision for children at Quarry Bank Primary School is represented by our Curriculum Drivers. We want to develop learners who are:
- Inspired - learning opportunities will encourage our children to look to figures from the past and present, learning from their experiences and feeling motivated to carve their own path.
- Excited - learners will have fun and they will enjoy discovering about the marvel of our world!
- Ambitious - learners will want to be the best version of themselves, motivated by being exposed to the best that has been thought and said.
- Knowledgeable - learners will understand the importance of knowing more and remembering more. They will be able to apply this knowledge throughout the curriculum, deepening their understanding of key themes and concepts.
- Articulate - learners will become effective communicators and be able to share learning in a range of ways, using both technical and ambitious vocabulary.
- Curious - learners will be brave enough to ask (and answer) the questions that matter. They will celebrate diversity and develop an understanding of global issues.
Our Curriculum Drivers can be seen in greater detail below:
Our school values are the principles we will live by as a whole-school community in order to achieve our vision. At Quarry Bank Primary School we talk about our values all the time - they are purposefully over-communicated so they are entrenched in all that we do.
Be kind. Work hard. Better yourself.